• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

6mm Vehicles

infojunky

SOC-14 1K
Peer of the Realm
Ok, just discovered where I hid my collection of 6mm figs. The urge to work on my "Travel" Traveller set occurs. Looking for things like 6mm Air/rafts and the other classic vehicles.

Seriously considering figuring out if I can get 1/300 prints of the 2dynasty ships as well.

As always a source for character figures and vehicles is always appricated.

Ground Zero Games used to, may still, have some 1/300.
Looks like they still do. Including a grav APC and Grav tank. Labelled 6mm.
Tech base is fairly comparable to Traveller.

michtoy.com Michigan Toy Soldier Company has a few SF vehicles - mostly lighters and fighters, no troops. 1/300. use the power search.

Ok, just discovered where I hid my collection of 6mm figs. The urge to work on my "Travel" Traveller set occurs. Looking for things like 6mm Air/rafts and the other classic vehicles.

Seriously considering figuring out if I can get 1/300 prints of the 2dynasty ships as well.

As always a source for character figures and vehicles is always appricated.
GHQ of course. For the ACR tech era you can probably do ok with the inf.

You can choose not as well known missile launchers and IFVs, several of the Russian wheeled transports evoke the classic ATV, and you can probably use some of them as grav vehicles while puttying up the wheel wells.

Shapeways has several products. The ones that catch my eye are the turret collections, allows to reskin your extant vehicles.

So does Etsy. The search is less discriminatory and you’ll need to wade through the bigger stuff but 6mm is there.

This line looks promising and you can buy individual pieces to rightsize your force.

Small line of clean TL 11-12 troops/vehicles.

Back