• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Chonadon Bilanidin -

Nathan Brazil

SOC-14 1K
Baronet
The only thing I have so far is that he was 49 when he got scanned in 336,
he was training with others until they became the 5 Quarantine wafers (and presumably the other 4 were scanned and killed also) and first used in the novel in 350. So, he received

UPDATED: 2016/2/1
277 Age 0 Born
295 Age 18 University Enrollment
299 Age 22 Uni Grad, Enrolled in Marines-Technical Branch - Garrison Operationsx4 (EDU 10+ allows this)
303 Age 26 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Enrolled in Quarrantine (Citizen?, Scout?, Agent?, Functionary?)
336 Age 49 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Quarantine (6 terms?)
340 Age 49+4 (Unsp. Service 1 term)
344 Age 49+8 (Unsp. Service 2 term?) or Installed and Used
348 Age 49+12 (Unsp. Service 3 term?) or Installed and Used
350 Installed and used

He is sufficiently trained in handguns to take out easy targets, like kneecapping argumentative admirals...

So what does his wafer look like?

Last edited:
Also he was scanned the day after acceptance. He was at Capital at the time with a UWP A586A98-D Hi Cx (secret labs and other issues not withstanding).

I think it said he started in the Marines. But not a combat branch. Not sure how many terms. Then was recruited into the quarantine service (bureaucrat).

I think it said he started in the Marines. But not a combat branch. Not sure how many terms. Then was recruited into the quarantine service (bureaucrat).

Having just re-read the book I can confirm this.

He was in some kind of logistics group where he was responsible for scheduling stuff for 1 term. Then he was recruited into the Quarantine service. So he was probably in support group.

Bzzzt! :p

The only thing I have so far is that he was 49 when he got scanned in 336,
he was training with others until they became the 5 Quarantine wafers (and presumably the other 4 were scanned and killed also) and first used in the novel in 350. So, he received

UPDATED: 2016/2/1
277 Age 0 Born
295 Age 18 University Enrollment
299 Age 22 Uni Grad, Enrolled in Marines-Technical Branch - Garrison Operationsx4 (EDU 10+ allows this)
303 Age 26 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Enrolled in Quarrantine (Citizen?, Scout?, Agent?, Functionary?)
336 Age 49 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Quarantine (6 terms?)
340 Age 49+4 (Unsp. Service 1 term)
344 Age 49+8 (Unsp. Service 2 term?) or Installed and Used
348 Age 49+12 (Unsp. Service 3 term?) or Installed and Used
350 Installed and used

He is sufficiently trained in handguns to take out easy targets, like kneecapping argumentative admirals...

So what does his wafer look like?
Incorrect, he orders a Marine on the Bridge to knee-cap Admiral Uppity. Honestly, I rather enjoyed his bits with the Admiral, justice richly delivered. :)

And yeah, he is mostly Functionary (Marine) and then Functionary (Quarintine) for the rest.

Back