• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Contacting FFE regarding T5 order

Hi, I ordered the T5 book and some other stuff from FFE in April 2013 ($200 was taken from Paypal), can anyone recommend the best way to check the status of my order with FFE?

It's not clear from the website, which only seems to link to a shopping cart.

I have Marc Miller as a contact in my LinkedIn network but would rather not trouble him that way.

Thanks!

Hi, I ordered the T5 book and some other stuff from FFE in April 2013 ($200 was taken from Paypal), can anyone recommend the best way to check the status of my order with FFE?

I have Marc Miller as a contact in my LinkedIn network but would rather not trouble him that way.

Thanks!

Marc is FFE, so he is the person to contact. If not through LinkedIn, then via email. He has been very helpful anytime I had a question.

Thanks!

Yes, at the bottom of the FFE website, you will find a gmail account that goes directly to Marc. Just smile when communicating with Marc. He is very easy to work with. ;)

Regards,

Back