• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MGT Only: Doctor (Psion)

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
Here's an adventuring Doctor with a Secret - he's also a Psion. He has some good background skills besides the Medic-3. Xenology, Veterinary, Psychology. He's not a fighter, tho. No Melee, no Gun Combat.

Attachments

• Doctor (Psion) Original -- Tuesday, December 14, 2021 -- 12.17.17 PM.pdf
    606.6 KB · Views: 12
This has remembered me about this old post of mine (though this doctor would lack teleport to be the one in my example, having telepathy and clairvoyance would help him in diagnostics):

Psionic emergency personnel:

Example 1:

operator: please state your emergency
caller: my husband seems to be enduring a heart attack
opeator: the doctor will come now, please, tell us your location

The doctor takes his emergency bag, uses clairvoyance to watch the patient location and teleports there, assisting him in no time. Once there, life detection tells him the patient is still alive, and a clairvoyance scan of his coronary arteries allows the doctor to see they are only partially clogged and applies some meds, saving his life...

This has remembered me about this old post of mine (though this doctor would lack teleport to be the one in my example, having telepathy and clairvoyance would help him in diagnostics):
I was thinking that, too. That was why I took Psychology as a skill. The Clairvoyance wasn't a planned skill so I wasn't planning on diagnostics for that one. Very cool!

I think you might have meant "reminded" instead of "remembered".

Last edited:
Back