• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

FASA High Passage #1 and Far Traveller Issue #3

Mycenius

SOC-6
Hi All,

I have FASA's High Passage Magazines #2-5 and have been looking into trying to complete the set with #1. Obviously these are very rare or difficult to find - is this due to there not being many produced originally? I've been watching the usual places for a couple of months (NKG, Wayne's Books, a couple of other similar game dealers, EBay, and occasional checks of ABE) - but wondering if I am missing any good places? Any suggestions on where to look or other ideas?

Also, I note on the Traveller Wiki there is a cryptic comment regarding FASA's Far Traveller Magazine's unpublished issue #3 saying the primary author, Dale Kemper, occasionally sell's manuscript copies of the issue? If so how does one contact him or locate a copy?

It would be nice to complete a set of all 8 of the FASA Traveller magazines that were produced in the early 80's.

Many TIA.

Also, I note on the Traveller Wiki there is a cryptic comment regarding FASA's Far Traveller Magazine's unpublished issue #3 saying the primary author, Dale Kemper, occasionally sell's manuscript copies of the issue?

Be advised that the "manuscript copies" of Far Traveller #3 are basically photocopies of an original typewritten/word-processed 8.5x11 text-document for submission to a publisher. It's nothing fancy, but perhaps worth having to complete your set.

Be advised that the "manuscript copies" of Far Traveller #3 are basically photocopies of an original typewritten/word-processed 8.5x11 text-document for submission to a publisher. It's nothing fancy, but perhaps worth having to complete your set.

Thanks - and yes I didn't expect anything fancy or formatted or with illustrations - assumed they would be as you describe. (y)

Back