• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Need to create a water world.

Rough something out that come close conceptually to what you want, iron out the details for exactly what you want on it, then find an artist to make it a reality. I'm sure you can find someone skilled enough to pull off what you want for a reasonable price overseas online if you don't want to pay domestic rates.

Simply, and this is me talking, because I'm super lousy at it, "it's not the tool" that will get you the quality you want. It's someone with skill, and an eye. And either you have that, have the time to develop that, or you rent it.

CC was used for Kingdoms of Kalamar, 7th Sea 1E, L5R 2E, several dozen AD&D 2E products... In the case of L5R 2E, they even used the stock symbol set...

Note that a reduced version of CC2 was included on the AD&D Master Tools CD, and included maps from a dozen products in CC2 format.

Many CC3 maps look hand drawn; there are symbol sets specifically for the hand drawn look by third parties.

It's a pain to get right, but it's based off a professional CAD open source core, then extended for RPG mapping.

I may be misremembering (and can’t check right now) but didn’t our absent friend Mr Lee Lee use cc3 for the T5 adventure Cirque?

Cheers,

Baron Ovka

I may be misremembering (and can’t check right now) but didn’t our absent friend Mr Lee Lee use cc3 for the T5 adventure Cirque?

Cheers,

Baron Ovka
I know Greg did use CCx, but I cannot attest to his use in Cirque nor which version he used. I once got advice from him on using CC2.

Back