• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

General New Traveller 6 (T6) Version Announcement Today!

T6 to be released tomorrow

Today brought the official announcement that many of us in the FFE and Mongoose communities had been awaiting and expecting for some time now: the culmination of the years-long collaboration between Marc Miller and Matthew Sprange, and the establishment of a period of joint development between the designers of the Traveller RPG.

T6 to be released
What's the date today?

I'm holding out for T7.
T6 to be released tomorrow

Today brought the official announcement that many of us in the FFE and Mongoose communities had been awaiting and expecting for some time now: the culmination of the years-long collaboration between Marc Miller and Matthew Sprange, and the establishment of a period of joint development between the designers of the Traveller RPG.

T6 to be released

I really appreciate all the effort and thoughtfulness that goes into all of the April 1 posts on the CotI.

I have to admit, before I realized this was an April 1 joke, I couldn't help but think... 'Are they really giving up on all of the work they've put into T5?'

Back