• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

MGT Only: Sample Characters in MgT2?

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
Does anyone know which Mongoose 2E books have sample Characters?

I'm trying to get some NPCs, but I can't seem to find any.

Is this typical or have I just not bought the right books?

Wait, no, I've steered you wrong. I posted away from library, but pulling the book 760 Patrons from Mongoose doesn't have stat blocks, its only the patron description and mission. Maybe I confused it in my head with Classic 760 Patrons? Or if that doesn't have stats, maybe I confused it with some completely unrelated book in a completely unrelated line, I don't know.

In any case, don't rush out and buy it for characters. Try an online generator, google gets me a couple for 2e.

Wait, no, I've steered you wrong. I posted away from library, but pulling the book 760 Patrons from Mongoose doesn't have stat blocks, its only the patron description and mission. Maybe I confused it in my head with Classic 760 Patrons? Or if that doesn't have stats, maybe I confused it with some completely unrelated book in a completely unrelated line, I don't know.

In any case, don't rush out and buy it for characters. Try an online generator, google gets me a couple for 2e.
It's all good. I was planning on getting it anyways.

Back