• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Non OTU: Slow Return to Traveller

I'm slowly returning to Traveller after many years away from the hobby. I have been trying to piece together things from old files on how I used to do things and filling in the gaps where I just can;'t recall. I've used a heavily modded MT rules with things stolen from all rulesets or just made-up by myself.
I know I am not interested in the OTU except to steal a couple of things from it. I want to rebuild a setting more inspired by WarpWar and Maschinen Krieger than the Imperium.

Would it be okay to start a thread in the Non-OTU section to share what I'm doing?
It would take a long time as I need to do all the worlds and politics and the like.

Would it be okay to start a thread in the Non-OTU section to share what I'm doing?
It would take a long time as I need to do all the worlds and politics and the like.
Yes,. that's well within scope! And non-OTU is precisely the correct place!
Just keep in mind the concepts of fair use, so don't be quoting large portions of texts.

Back