• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TFT Traveller Version 2 Posted

Thanks Ty. After a quick perusal, it looks really good. With the buzz around SJGame's TFT Kickstarter your timing was good and, most likely, deliberate.

One teensy-weensy issue, getting the file requires logging into the site and some folks may not want to do that.

Thanks Ty. After a quick perusal, it looks really good. With the buzz around SJGame's TFT Kickstarter your timing was good and, most likely, deliberate.

One teensy-weensy issue, getting the file requires logging into the site and some folks may not want to do that.

Yeah, and I can’t really change that without changing other settings that I don’t want to change. I’ll see about posting it in the COTI Files area.

So, will we see a revision after LE goes out to backers?

It’s probably just that it’s late and I’ve had a long day, but what’s LE stand for?

I’ll definitely update it to reflect the revised TFT rules that Steve settles on.

I’m now mulling a Morrow Project TFT module...

EDIT: I just realized that LE means Legacy Edition, so yes, I’ll update it to be compatible with that.

Back