• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

A Bag of T5 Help: Adventures, Indexes, Lists, more

I updated the chargen script long ago, and even posted a hasty link to it online, but did I let anyone know?

You're too late I have Art's awesome iOS Apps now. Which I think might save you some time making up all these scrips. And if you're gonna post scripts, what ever happened to those scripts that let you generate things like a list corporate names and model numbers for starship components. Do you have those posted somewhere? Been through a few HD changes and an OS move so... :)

EDIT: And Rob, my Lord, seriously that page, oh dear...I just...wow...the seventies called and want their page design back. That is some super basic pages there. Yikes, and the font is tiny..I'm old man. :p

Those are all links to the previous software. For whatever reason, this site does not have a redirector that can take that URL and point you to the proper thread. The data is there in the URL and it wasn't lost in the conversion, so its possible, it's just not happening. I don't know why XenForo didn't just do this out of the box.

Back