• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Cats and Dogs living together!!!!

Well we have our first session tommorow, and im scared. Im teamed with a Vargr( owns the ship, Kinda..) a Aslin(Ex Navy Type with a bad attiude) and a Stowaway!!!( like 17 yo human Male)..And here I am a 43yo Retired Marine, working to send help to Solomani insurgents on the other side of the border.

This cant be a good mix... or could it.

But looking forward to the game, but hope we dont have any problem dropping off the first shipment of Guns. Damn Imps allways show up when they arent wanted.

file_23.gif
file_23.gif

Sounds like a REAL motley crew--!

"what did he say?"-human

"There's a bad smell in there.."-Aslan

"Smell? what smell?"-Human

Aslan rolls eyes, wrinkles noes, whiskers twitch..

"I think Khaergh may be right.."

This is why I install first rate freshers on my ships. And if aslan Disgestive tracks are even remotely like feline digestive systems....they aren't ones to talk about stench.
file_23.gif

Originally posted by Jewels:
This is why I install first rate freshers on my ships. And if aslan Disgestive tracks are even remotely like feline digestive systems....they aren't ones to talk about stench.
file_23.gif

Originally posted by Jewels:
file_23.gif
I wonder how absorbant TL13+ kitty litter is with moisture and smells? :confused:

Does it have the same crunchiness?
file_23.gif
;)

make sure it clumps! And has cedar chips!

RV

*right about the smell, bought knocked me dead once when I walked into the laundry room after the cat'd just hit the litter box*

you guys havent lived till a female ASLAN throws up a GIANT hairball on the table during chow inthe crews mess.....funny thing everyone starts throwing up....great fun in zero grav!!! :eek: :eek:
file_21.gif

Originally posted by trader jim:
you guys havent lived till a female ASLAN throws up a GIANT hairball on the table during chow inthe crews mess.....funny thing everyone starts throwing up....great fun in zero grav!!! :eek: :eek:
file_21.gif
Reminds me of my coronation! Okay, so I shot the Aslan ambassador, which caused him to hairball, when then caused a Vargr Emissary to chunder up what looked to be some raw liver, which of course caused my consort to lose her lunch all over my robes, which caused me to shoot her also...didn't even have to promote her, she was already being crowned Empress, that was conveinent...oh, and I think I shot some others...had to reload a few times...but that Aslan sure did hairball! Made him a posthumous Count, if I remember right.

Cleon the Mad....if you ever get tired of being Emporer.....you can have a job as my security officer....i like the way you solve problems!!!!......just shoot the Bast......

OR I can give you several systems to rule over.....no strings attached....all the COFFEE JUICE you can drink and all the ASLANS you can shoot.....take your time...think about it.... :eek: :eek:

Well, my good Trader Jim, as much as I appricate your offers, I must decline. Lest you think that I just shoot people at random, I must say that my coronation was in and of itself an unusual situation, I only perform such summary executions when they are warranted. To give a recent example, I recently promoted one of my Bwapp accountants to Archduke of Vland. But, the poor fellow couldn't do his job, he failed to tell me that he didn't even speak Vilani, let alone had never been anywhere near the Vland domain! Of course, I never asked...and for that matter, he actually didn't know I had promoted him when I shot him, but that's beside the point, such incomptence is inexcusable! But still, after shooting him, I did allow the title to pass on to his family to be held when his next of kin stepped forward, and then executed them for also not speaking any Vilani. But as you can see, I normally need to be justified before I execute someone! :D

Which reminds me, the title of "Archduke of Vland" is now open, interested?

file_23.gif

My good Trader Jim, I must thank you for the wonderous gift! I shall have to break it in this Holiday, when I announce the list of who's been promoted to the nobility! I do so enjoy the Holiday season, when I can promote and execute so many loyal citizens! In fact, I think I shall be creating a new title, the Grand Poobah of the Spinward Marches! Anyone interested in the title?

file_21.gif

you are most Gracious in your praise me Lordship,
O'mighty One...I always try to stay on the good side of Real Emporer's.... :rolleyes:

O'mighty One...I always try to stay on the good side of Real Emporer's.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Cleon the Mad:
My good Trader Jim, I must thank you for the wonderous gift! I shall have to break it in this Holiday, when I announce the list of who's been promoted to the nobility! I do so enjoy the Holiday season, when I can promote and execute so many loyal citizens! In fact, I think I shall be creating a new title, the Grand Poobah of the Spinward Marches! Anyone interested in the title?
You know, I can actually date this message, at least to the year. Since Cleon speaks of how much he enjoys the Holiday, this must be after the only one he enjoyed as Emperor, Holiday 245. As you recall, Cleon the Mad became emperor in 244 and was assasinated in 245. No more holidays for him.
file_22.gif

(Incidentally, IMTU there is a historical event known as the Holiday Massacre. No prize for guessing what that is all about.
file_23.gif
)

Hans

Originally posted by rancke:
. </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cleon the Mad:
You know, I can actually date this message, at least to the year. Since Cleon speaks of how much he enjoys the Holiday, this must be after the only one he enjoyed as Emperor, Holiday 245. As you recall, Cleon the Mad became emperor in 244 and was assasinated in 245. No more holidays for him.
file_22.gif

(Incidentally, IMTU there is a historical event known as the Holiday Massacre. No prize for guessing what that is all about.
file_23.gif
)

Hans
</font>[/QUOTE]AH, you must be a Great Dane indeed (no pun intended, unless you are also Vargr) to remember your history so well!

(Out of character, I live in the States and was born a US citizen, but my grandfather's family on my father's side is from Aalborg, so the above pun applies to myself as well :D ).

But what is this assassination bit you're remarked about? Surly you must be mistaken? I've promoted so many before executing them, why on Sylea would anyone even consider doing such? And I DO promise that this new "Grand Poobah of the Spinward Marches" title does not come with any sort of execution. In fact, I was thinking of giving a coffee juice plantation away as a feif to the one who's awarded said title.

file_21.gif

Back