• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Early backer access to 5.09?

I supported 5e before there was even such a thing as "Kickstarter"... I think it was back in 2008 or 2009... so I'd like to know how to get a 5.09 PDF. Thanks.

I was a Beta playtester, I received an email on the account that I supplied to FFE at the time of purchase with a download link for Drivethru.

I suggest you check the original email account you used.

or

Email Marc and/or FFE but FYI he's on vacation at the moment.

I supported 5e before there was even such a thing as "Kickstarter"... I think it was back in 2008 or 2009... so I'd like to know how to get a 5.09 PDF. Thanks.

Send an email to Marc Miller farfuture at gmail dot com, telling him who you are, what email you used when you ordered, and you should get an email back.

avery said:
T5 dot 09 Update Coupons
Posted by Marc "Traveller" Miller
This is just a brief follow-up. We sent update coupons to everyone who <ever> ordered the T5 cdrom in any form since 2008. Alas, we sent those coupons to the email we have on file. If you did not get a coupon, we ask you send us an email with your new email address and your old email address
To
Farfuture at gmail dot com
Messaging us here delays any response we can make.

I dropped an e-mail to Marc with my full name and he responded within minutes, updated my e-mail and life was good. :)

I sent an email, too, shortly after the earlier posts. I haven't received a reply that I've seen. I guess it's time to try again.

Please do. He and I have both been distracted.

For example, last Monday, I was to be in Bloomington for an errata day, but instead was in the hospital with a stroke.

So there's a bit of a delay.

Ok, I'm mostly back...

My wife is worried about my recovery, so she's brought our son back home for two weeks.

By then, I'll hopefully be ready for an errata day. In the meantime, I'm continuing the timeline project (working through the Mongoose stuff) and reviewing the legacy errata.

Back