• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Hi There!

Greetings, all!

I've decided to start working on Classic Traveller again after a 12-year break. I figure between this, Swords & Wizardry, and Tunnels & Trolls, I'm pretty much set for the rest of my life. Traveller was my first successful RPG effort; I had fiddled with D&D for a few years in the early '80s but when I went back to run a Traveller campaign in High School (we started 1985-ish,) that's when everything coalesced and I figured out how to run things consistently.

I don't expect to ever run a campaign again (or probably even participate in one; all my current gaming buddies are wargamers with no roleplaying interest.) But I like to tinker with rules and settings, and I do love me some Traveller!

Back around 2009-2010 I was on this forum as "Impala" but I have no idea what email is associated with that old account. So I am back with a new account and my original online name :) I will follow up on some of those old posts to share what followed.

Thank you all for having me back.

Back