• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

[Melbourne, Australia] The Void

HanleyTucks

SOC-11
Beginning Wednesday April 23rd, played weekly at GoodGames Melbourne CBD.

Out on the frontier, people live hard lives, carrying the scars of near death from vacc bite, poisonous atmosphere, radiation, heavy metals, too long in high gravity or low.

There are no reactionless drives, no artificial gravity, no man portable lasers, no artificial intelligence - not since the AI Wars of centuries ago. There are only fusion drives if you're lucky and fission drives if you're not, and Jump drives. There are no aliens but Man. Outside a thin shell of metal is the Void.

"The Void breaks everyone," Ensign Ernest said, "and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry. Here's your contract, I've marked where you sign."

mR8iGT5.png

Come on, Melbourne's not that bad.1
1 - for those not familiar with Melbourne, it consistently ranks as one of the best cities in the world to live in. You get big city facilities like a good public transport system without the rat race of (say) London, Sydney or a big asian city. It's probably my favourite city of any that I've been to.

Last edited:
Yes it'll be streamed.

I'm aware people are concerned about privacy, and I respect that. But you can still game. Streamyard allows people to use whatever name they like (I'll be recommending their character names) and of course nobody has to use a camera.

Today's stream is in just a few minutes.

Back