• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

SJG vs. FFG PDFs

I am curious if anyone can tell me if there is any appreciable difference between the GURPS Traveller PDFs purchased on Warehouse 23 vs. the PDFs available on the FFG CDs? I’m looking for points of reference on the quality of the scans, bookmarks, etc. This will help me decide on which store I want to purchase from. I’m missing quite a few files, and the CD would definitely be cheaper than buying singles from SJG. But I want to ensure I’m not steeping into some older, poor-quality scans comparatively speaking if I take that route. SJG’s copies have been quite impressive so far.

TYIA, everybody!

They are probably exactly the same files.
The CDs and the DTRPG single files for other versions of Traveller are the same, but I don’t have the GURPS Traveller CD to answer your question from first hand experience.

Yes, the CDs are a great value.

I can confirm they are exactly the same direct manuscript print to PDF files. No scanning involved. They are great, both in terms of content and access to the content.

Back