• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starship Geek Poll: There's No Such Thing as a Safari Ship?

What Defines a Safari Ship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like glass bottom boats.

In theory, you could send down drones with cameras, and recreate a three dimensional scene in the ship's lounge, but I think part of the thrill is that close experience with the real thing.

I consider each ruleset a separate TU, all close variants of the "Official Universe" - especially given Marc's explanation ... paraphrased, each game rules edition/subedition is a different historian's view of the history of the OTU from some later milieu.

I go further and pretend that each game rules edition represents one or more Minor or Major Branches of Reality in the OTU timeline.

I go further and pretend that each game rules edition represents one or more Minor or Major Branches of Reality in the OTU timeline.
Many Worlds interpretation?

I prefer historical sims approach, honestly. It allows me to have my low-flow spec heavy PTU with OTU worlds, and dropping 2 places off milspec shipping sizes. (5KTd BB's)

Back