• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller TNE Collection For Sale!

For sale, the following Traveller:TNE collection: $125.00 USD (includes shipping to Canada/USA).

This is a near complete collection and (as far as I can tell) is only missing an item or two released just before the demise of GDW. I prefer to sell it as one lot.

• Traveller: The New Era RPG (2nd Printing)
• Survival Margin
• Deluxe Traveller the New Era (Boxed Set)
• Fire, Fusion, and Steel (included in Deluxe box)
• Traveller Player's Forms
• Traveller Referee Screen
• Brilliant Lances (Boxed Game)
• Battle Rider (Boxed Game)
• Path of Tears: The Star Viking Sourcebook
• Smash & Grab
• Reformation Coalition Equipment Guide
• Star Vikings
• Regency Sourcebook
• World Tamer's Handbook
• Vampire Fleets
• Aliens of the Rim: Hivers and Ithklur
• Striker II

Please read the condition of the items below:

Overall, the books and modules are all in excellent condition. Some books do have minor shelf wear and an occasional dog-ear, but are otherwise clean, unmarked and free of any noticeable blemishes. These are all from my personal collection and have been carefully stored in a smoke free environment.

The Brilliant Lances, Battle Rider and Deluxe Edition boxes have minor shelf wear and minor dings and creases.

Battle Rider has been played once. The counters are punched and 4 of the ship counters had official errata applied to the backs.

Brilliant Lances is unplayed and unpunched.

Fire Fusion and Steel book has errata pages from Challenge Magazine carefully attached inside the back of the book. I trimmed the pages and glued them inside the back cover.

The Players Forms has a mark on the front cover where the price sticker was removed.

Last edited:
Back