• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller5 PDF

c70ud

SOC-1
Hey everyone!

After lurking these forums and the kickstarter for a bit I've noticed that Traveller5, for the most part, is finished. I just wanted to know if I can purchase the PDF now.
I've noticed that there is a T5 CD rom available on farfuture.net. Is it the finished game or is it the beta version?
Also, will the PDF(s) be available on rpgnow, drivethruRPG or a similar download store?

Thanks all

The one on the website I think is the beta, but that officially closed last year. The PDF I believe will not be available until all of the Kickstarter backers have their copies first, but I do think it will be available on those websites as well, most likely. You just have to wait a little while longer. :)

Last I heard, Marc Miller was in negotiations with Drive ThruRPG. Like Murdoc stated, this probably won't appear for sale until after the Kickstarter stuff is finished and shipped.

Aww... I was hoping that I could have some T5 fun this weekend :(
I wish I would have known about the kickstarter when it was going on. Hopefully it wont be too long before my group and I can play.
Well, thanks for the quick replies all!

I think DonM said something about the T5 book replacing the T5 Draft on the T5 CD available on FFE.
[IIRC] Marc stopped taking orders and shipping the old T5 CD some time ago, but I don't know (one way or the other) if the new T5 CDs are shipping from FFE or not.

I think DonM said something about the T5 book replacing the T5 Draft on the T5 CD available on FFE.
[IIRC] Marc stopped taking orders and shipping the old T5 CD some time ago, but I don't know (one way or the other) if the new T5 CDs are shipping from FFE or not.

Not yet, but Marc IS taking orders for them (for shipping after the kickstarter and betas are taken care of) by email at farfuture@gmail.com

Marc's put a post up on FB that the T5 book would be in retailers around JUNE for $75.

He also added that $100 will get you the KS deal if you order soon.

Traveller FB Page said:
The Kickstarter page for Traveller5 tells all about our book and the various rewards. Stores will have this book at $75 in June or so. But you can order the Book plus the KS Rewards (the CDROM, two Cr25 coins, four Traveller5 dice, and a Knighthood of the Imperium) for $100 including shipping (in the USA). Email me at Farfuture@gmail.com and I'll send you a Paypal invoice.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRAVELLER-Science-Fiction-Adventure-in-the-Far-Future/263631460098

Mark moves like lightning...

Submitted request via email for the Traveller Kickstarter package. BAM! Within minutes, Mark responded with a PayPal Invoice. Mark rocks!

Can't wait for T5, after so many years, and the great ideas in The Moot. Our next game night may just be T5.

Back