• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Twilight 2k anyone?

I play it online at Rpol.net. I love the game! Prefer v2.2 over the others and I'm adapting it to the Morrow Project as prep for a future campaign with some assistance from TNE.

Looking for T2K GM

I would very much like to get into a game of T2K, I have 1 or 2 others that are interested as well.

We have a TS3 server available the group can use, and have all the books.

Just need a GM and to know which rule set and find days/times that work for everyone.

Currently play a version using the shadowrun 2nd edition rules for my only gamer still interested in the setting...

He's currently seeking some one with a nuclear power generation skill...had one but lost him to the civgov...OOPS!

Desperate for T2K

If there is even the SLIGHTEST bit of interest in T2K from anyone out there I would even GM it if folks just let me know. I live in Poland, so of course it would take place in Poland. Probably be a bit tank heavy, with none of that 'Mad Max' crap you find in most games.

I'm running a summer game for my 13-year-old son and his pals. I got the idea when they were talking about playing the Modern Warfare games. "Guys, you want to play with guns? I have this game...."

I'm getting some nostalgia for my late-teen years, and they get an alt-historical game.

Back