• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

UP LIFT APES

Certain canon NPCs...hmm, anyone WE know? ;) :eek:
file_22.gif

Should we begin to downlift K'Kree? :D

They are probaly a bad uplifted experiment anyway. Instead of reaching the goal of becoming talking food that wanted to be eaten (See Hitchhiker's Guide), they ended up becoming a bunch of militant, grass-munching, xenophobes. :eek:

Let's contact the Solomani and Hivers. They should have the expertise.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

The only question:
What goes with K'Kree steaks and burgers? :confused:
A1, Heinz 57, Garlic Mushroom Sauce, Horse Radish, Worcestershire Sauce, or Ketchup. :cool:

Originally posted by George Boyett:
Should we begin to downlift K'Kree? :D

They are probaly a bad uplifted experiment anyway. Instead of reaching the goal of becoming talking food that wanted to be eaten (See Hitchhiker's Guide), they ended up becoming a bunch of militant, grass-munching, xenophobes. :eek:

Let's contact the Solomani and Hivers. They should have the expertise.
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

The only question:
A1, Heinz 57, Garlic Mushroom Sauce, Horse Radish, Worcestershire Sauce, or Ketchup. :cool:
[/QUOTE
I think the Hivers have the answer-locked up in their Manipulative files "How we won the war Versus K'Kree"...Now if Leroy Guatney were here I'm sure he might be able to "fill us in" on the exact recipe they brewed to make the K'kree do a 180 on going to war with them! ;)

The only question:
A1, Heinz 57, Garlic Mushroom Sauce, Horse Radish, Worcestershire Sauce, or Ketchup. :cool: [/QB]
Fries and a good cold Beer?
maybe a nice salad and a Baked Potato:D

I shall have to place an order with the chef this Sunday-late reservations at the LONESTAR, Sixish CST, after drill, medium rare K'Kree steak, A-1 & W-sauce, slad is good, CPT BL, hold the croutons! Fries, please, x-tra Ketchup, on the side.
I believe we already know the winelist. ;) :D

I am parial to Gerbal on a stick with hot mustard,
of course hamster isnt to bad in a pinch, especially those great big uplifted hamster steaks!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
I think the Hivers have the answer-locked up in their Manipulative files "How we won the war Versus K'Kree"...Now if Leroy Guatney were here I'm sure he might be able to "fill us in" on the exact recipe they brewed to make the K'kree do a 180 on going to war with them! ;)
Leroy Guatney? Don't recognise the name.

Yeah I say combining the Hiver archives with Solomani Gene Tech, we can start a new high end steakhouse chain.

Originally posted by trader jim:
I am parial to Gerbal on a stick with hot mustard,
of course hamster isnt to bad in a pinch, especially those great big uplifted hamster steaks!!!! :eek:
HAMSTER STEAKS!!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad:

May the ghost of Fluffy II haunt your dreams and panic all your Vorpal Bunnies.

In Memory of Fluffy II (2000-2002)
A good friend and pet.

PS. What do you do with the hot mustard Gerbil sticks? :confused: Wait don't answer. I might ruin my laptop.
file_28.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
Certain canon NPCs...hmm, anyone WE know? ;) :eek:
file_22.gif
One comes to mind. I can't spell his name, but the initials are IK. :D ;) </font>[/QUOTE]--------------------------------------------
IK? I was gonna terrorize him with a whoopee cushion in his ariraft once...ye might have something there. ;)
file_23.gif
file_22.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tarn:
If you're going to uplift someone, pick the right one:

Droyne
Been done before.

They were called Ancients, and we all know what happenned to them.
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]------------------------------------------------
Aye an if'n the Priest Caste is wiped out, they cannae make coyns, and de-evolve into Chirpers...Lucan's Blackwar bioweaps division came up with that nasty germ.

Originally posted by Liam Devlin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by George Boyett:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tarn:
If you're going to uplift someone, pick the right one:

Droyne
Been done before.

They were called Ancients, and we all know what happenned to them.
file_23.gif
file_21.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]------------------------------------------------
Aye an if'n the Priset Caste is wiped out, they cannae make coyns, and de-evolve into Chirpers...Lucan's Blackwar bioweaps division came up with that nasty germ.
</font>[/QUOTE]Another reason to hate the SOB, no matter what redemption he may have later.
file_28.gif
:mad:

Ha Ha...be it known that Trader Jim NEVER Up Lifted ANYTHING it was all lies, Propaganda, and Disinformation, it was used to CONFUSE AND CONFOUND the enemy....all ships and people are WAY over the Boarder.....Gone....no where to be found....
file_22.gif
file_22.gif

Ha Ha...be it known that Trader Jim NEVER Up Lifted ANYTHING it was all lies, Propaganda, and Disinformation, it was used to CONFUSE AND CONFOUND the enemy....all ships and people are WAY over the Boarder.....Gone....no where to be found....
file_22.gif
file_22.gif
----------------------------------------------
Read the second Line, the one under my name...

file_22.gif
file_22.gif
So it was all vast left/right wing conspiracy. Huh? :confused:

Then explain the death and destruction? :(
file_28.gif

Back