• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

What is four pounds and 15 ounces?

DonM

Marquis
The box I received today... containing the T5 Core Rules book.

Marc admits that only three have shipped at the moment... Rob, myself, and one backer who is very ill with cancer.

Marc did say there's a delay with slipcases, and he'll be posting some pictures shortly as a kickstarter update.

Hmm, that is heavier than any of the textbooks that I used in college.

Sweet.

Now the wife is going to go nuts with me constantly checking the mail and racing her home to see if it's arrived yet.

Also glad I didn't go for a slip case or anything beyond getting the book at the moment (though the high pledge rewards looked sweet).

I was unemployed when the Kickstarter was going on, so I had to settle for just getting my long-time coming Beta-Tester CD-ROM. Now that I am employed, I have to contemplate purchasing the book once it comes out, as I assume the ability to get the Kickstarter version is long gone.

I'm similar in a way, close enough that I could drive over and have lunch with Marc, and having a signed copy would be really cool; but I do all my gaming electronically.

Is Marc in Ohio?

Lee and I will be leaving Monday for Cleveland so she can get surgery. I suspect my package will be delivered while we're there (estimated time is six weeks.

Is there any way I can have the address changed at this late date?

So close, and yet so far. :)

I'd like to see someone take a picture of the cover of the T5 book and superimpose it onto a video of the Monolith at the end of 2001. With the 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' music playing in the background. Slowly tumbling through space.
Are you sure it wouldn't be better with it superimposed over the monolith in the beginning of the movie, with a bunch of playe... I mean Australopithecus dancing around it? ;)

(I know, I know, it only seems like we've waited a million years for this. :p)

I'd like to see someone take a picture of the cover of the T5 book and superimpose it onto a video of the Monolith at the end of 2001. With the 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' music playing in the background. Slowly tumbling through space.

With the back of the monolith covered by a tasteful pink on purple polka-dot pattern. and everything surrounded by a shell of twirling flowers and pirouetting pixies.

Hans

Congratulations.

Part of me never quite believed T5 would ever actually exist...

I find myself in a similar boat to Curmudgeon - unable to justify paying an extra 50% or so on the Kickstarter just to get a physical book shipped to me.

So when will it be in shops? That is the burning question.

So when will it be in shops? That is the burning question.

I second that!! When can us mere mortals expect to see it in the shops?

Also, if any of you good people who own a copy (or will soon) wish to make an unboxing video for YouTube I would appreciate it. Thanks

From the mere immortal...

I second that!! When can us mere mortals expect to see it in the shops?

Also, if any of you good people who own a copy (or will soon) wish to make an unboxing video for YouTube I would appreciate it. Thanks
Oh, already in the works is the unboxing of awesome video. :devil:

Back