• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Which Online RPG platform Allows Unique Roll/Form builds?

kilemall

SOC-14 5K
I might do an online RPG in the near future, but using any version of Traveller is probably not good as my chargen and combat is a bit off the reservation. Which one is best for building home brew character and roll tables while allowing map/image imports for boards/decks?

Pretty much all of them allow you to import maps and things. Roll tables I've never really messed with - even on-line I prefer to roll my dice :) (though I'll admit we ended up with a dice roller when one younger player seemed to have miraculous rolls whenever he needed them! And I'll also admit even the electronic dice gods hate me as much as the analog dice gods as I fail far more often than I succeed. Part of the fun though!)

We've been using Owlbear.rodeo as there is a free version that covers our needs and is simple and easy to use. My getting my other gamers into Roll20 or some other virtual table is an uphill battle that they do not want to make.

Back