• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Who is playing Traveller in Pennsylvania?

WmReign

SOC-3
Roll Call!!!

Who is playing Traveller in Pennsylvania?

What version you are playing?

What town are you in?

Are you actively playing or looking for a game?

Hello all!!
I recently purchased core Rulebook Update 2022, I’m a newb to the game and looking for a local group near Reading and Pottstown PA. I’m hoping to attend Traveller con 2022 in Lancaster PA in October.

Hello all!!
I recently purchased core Rulebook Update 2022, I’m a newb to the game and looking for a local group near Reading and Pottstown PA. I’m hoping to attend Traveller con 2022 in Lancaster PA in October.

Not actually playing at the moment, but I live in Philadelphia, and am from Lancaster originally.
I'll be at TravellerCon 2022.

I'm in the lower three counties, aka Delaware, after 15 June 1776. Hope to see you at TravellerCon.

It has come to the Proprietor's attention in Philadelphia that you have been having a problem with Pirates round about the town of Lewes and environs, etc. etc.
We shall pray for thee . . .

(Which also gives rise to the modern Delaware State motto: "The Home of Tax-Free Shopping . . . ") ;)

And there are no walk-ins this year - you cannot get tickets at the door. So by all means get them ahead of time.

Alas, I won't be making it to Travellercon this year. Staffing shortages and more work means mandatory OT for all of October, possibly til the end of the year.

The Aweful Green Things will be back in 2023!

You have been warned.

I'm in Delaware also; likely to attend the Con since Lancaster is close enough to not need to book a room :)

I'm in Delaware also; likely to attend the Con since Lancaster is close enough to not need to book a room :)

Said me: Get your tickets - last year I wanted to buy tickets and they had closed like weeks before the event, in my hazy recollection.

I booked the room because I need some time away. Also, because being able to stay up late and not drive home is more fun. Do you FantasyGrounds Mongoose2?

Do you FantasyGrounds Mongoose2?

I'm playing in a game on Roll20 and plan to run (he started saying back in... January?) some one-ish-shots in Foundry VTT. Eventually. Still haven't experienced FG at all yet - I understand the Traveller system there is well developed and officially supported, but I'm leery of investing more time and money in yet another VTT.

I'm playing in a game on Roll20 and plan to run (he started saying back in... January?) some one-ish-shots in Foundry VTT. Eventually. Still haven't experienced FG at all yet - I understand the Traveller system there is well developed and officially supported, but I'm leery of investing more time and money in yet another VTT.
I've only used FGU as a D&D player, and my thought was, at least I'm partway through the learning curve, as opposed to starting as a rookie with Foundry. Foundry has at least one independent dev working on a Cepheus based 2d6 Sci Fi rules engine. My D&D DM raves about Foundry and Pathfinder. But we play D&D on FGU.
I'm still trying to figure out how to Ref a game in FGU. It is an expensive buy in for Mongoose on FGU. But it's still cheaper than golf, damnit.

Back