• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

25th anniversary

25th anniversary

• Traveller5 Lite or at least some working documents

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kafka47

SOC-14 5K
Marquis
What should Marc publish before the year is out. With the 25th anniversary of Traveller, surely Marc could give us something new. Here my suggestions. Feel free to add more in the comments.

We all know that Marc is a busy man, but surely he could rig something up for either electronic publication via the CofI or at least get Loren and the crowd at SJG a shout. Vote only once and lets hope he is listening...

I'd pay more to actually see "Flashback" in print than any other single Traveller supplement - real, imagined, sidelined, whathaveyou - the concept of a single crew living and dying together across the history of the known space has always just gripped me. This is the kind of epic that Traveller is made for; only Odysseus could claim a greater adventure.

William

I voted for the "Traveller : A History of the Far Future, annotated history" choice, but a lot of the other choices I would like to see as well. I don't think there was a stinker among them. :D

Personally, I would be just thrilled with finishing the Classic Traveller Reprints and doing the FASA reprints.

I really don't care what order I get them in. I just want them.

Does A MT-Relaunch with all the Errata in it count?

I'm for something we haven't seen. I'm not a huge Imperium history fan. Probably too much history (if done well) for 1 book. Assuming you include possible adventure spins.

Savage

I too would like to see Flashback finally see the light of day. From what I understand from the days when MWM posted on these boards it is an idea he was taken with.

How much was done and is it locked in GDW or DGP archives?

Back