• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

TNE Only: Back in print - sort of.

mike wightman

SOC-14 10K
The number of old Traveller products still in print can have the TNE core rule book added to the list.

I discovered there was a print on demand option at drivethu and so ordered a copy.

The pod version just arrived and I can say the quality of it is as impressive as the pod version of The Traveller Book(s) and the T4 core rulebook I have ordered from them in the past.

Last edited:
I hope more of the books get a PoD option as time goes by (not too much time, obviously!). I still have my core book, usable if a bit battered, but I never got any of the expansions. I'd love a PoD FF&S.

A little OT, but PoD for individual LBBs would be nice, too.

I really liked some of the art in the TNE core book, having it printed would give it more impact than scrolling down the image on the screen, so that would be a nice bonus.

And if you get the Keepers of the Flame book, you can see the difference between the early version of the Regina subsector in the core book and the final one in KotF. Always interesting to see how the developers were thinking.

Back