• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

CT Only: CT Regina Subsector Campaign?

Spinward Scout

SOC-14 5K
Baron
So I've been working on this idea for a Regina Subsector Campaign for while that I started piecing together using the Classic Traveller CD. I had a lot of fun working on it. Once I started researching each World and Adventures and Patron Encounters, I found a lot of things fit well in the Subsector.

I just don't think I'm ever going to get around to finishing it. So I'm posting it here. I know someone could use it as a starting point for a Campaign. In the file, most Worlds have an Adventure or Patron attached to them. I was even starting a 10-part Adventure of my own within the Subsector that could tie it together.

In the file, I've flagged it that an Amber Zone World gets a Random Encounter. And a Red Zone World gets a Random Encounter and a Special Encounter specific to that World and reason for the Red Zone Encounter.

It looks like I never got to about 4 Worlds. Everything else has something. Either an Adventure, Patron Encounter, or part of the story I was creating. Plus I put in a small adventure in JumpSpace.

I think there's enough information for someone to use my outline for the story. It's a pretty basic chase. Every World I used for the story had an Ancient Site or something to do with the Ancients. It would take just a little research to come up with an NPC for each contact. They don't have to be fully fleshed out. And you can throw as many adversaries at your Players that you think they can handle.

There are links to the Wiki for each World. It's basic Referee notes. If you have any questions, please ask. I hope you can use it.

SS

Attachments

• DetachedDutyCampaign.txt
    18.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Neat, thanks for posting that. There looks like there are some good advice in there, though I've read it only briefly.

Back