• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Howdy

Hi Everyone,

Great to see FarFuture have put up a discussion forum will be posting to this in future.

For now consider this a test.

Best Regards,

Mark Fletcher

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Fletcher:
Hi Everyone,

Great to see FarFuture have put up a discussion forum will be posting to this in future.

Best Regards,

Mark Fletcher
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome aboard

------------------
I am increasingly of the opinion that RPGs are by the nature of their creation subjective phenomenon. due to the interaction between game designers, game masters, and game players all definitions, rules, settings, and adventures are mutable in acordance with the uncertainty principle as expounded by Heisenburg. This is of course merely my point of view.

David Shayne

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Fletcher:
Hi Everyone,

Best Regards,

Mark Fletcher
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, the Celtic mafia increases! I should introduce myself, I'm Bryn (it's "Native British" for Hill/ Mountain) and have been playing 2300 for a good few years, after finding Wade Racines articles on the net. I have a website at www.geocities.com/Area51/9292/2300 dedicated to 2300, and am a frequent contibuter to the "free" 2300AD and etranger lists.

Bryn

Back