• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Rules Only: any KEEPERS OF THE FLAME? (errata)

atpollard

Super Moderator
Peer of the Realm
This is not about any specific errata. The title is about Don M and his work of compiling errata for the various versions of Traveller. I know that there was an intent to carry on his work. I have seen a continuation of threads POSTING errata for the various rules versions.

I was just wondering if the torch was ever successfully passed and ANYONE is publishing ANY "official" errata updates?

Since I don't even know who to ask or where to look ... I thought an open discussion would be the best way to start.

[Just my personal opinion, but it seemed too much work for one person when Don did it ... now there are even more versions of Traveller. It should probably be divided up with one person to issue the updates.]

It would be a shame to see it just ... end.

This is not about any specific errata. The title is about Don M and his work of compiling errata for the various versions of Traveller. I know that there was an intent to carry on his work. I have seen a continuation of threads POSTING errata for the various rules versions.

I was just wondering if the torch was ever successfully passed and ANYONE is publishing ANY “official” errata updates?

Since I don’t even know who to ask or where to look … I thought an open discussion would be the best way to start.
That “torch status” one of the reasons why I’d asked about tracking down the original Word versions of Don’s Consolidated Errata documents.

Back