• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Belter charts and tables sheet

warwizard

SOC-13
Hi folks I've serched through my traveller stuff from top to bottom and cannot find that single sheet that has all the charts and tables to play the game, my wife wants to play it with me, and I might get my two sons involved as well. Can anybody help me with that sheet?

warwizard Traveller since '77

Lucky you :) (on several counts)

It was one of the pages that needed fixing in the scans for the PDF releases so it is in the errata on Marc's home page (which seems to be getting a new makeover):

http://www.farfuture.net/

Look down the left for the "errata" link then look at the "Consolidated Classic Traveller Reprint Errata" pdf

Finally, write Marc a very nice thank-you note ;)

If you are referring to the game Belter, I don't think you will find them among the reprints. The Beltstrike module is available in the reprint CDROM, but not as a print reprint (??).

The flowchart from the JTAS issue regarding asteroid mining is available in the reprints (Both CDROM and print) and in the errata Far-Trader mentioned.

Otherwise you'll have to look on eBay for a copy of the Belter game.

Ah, right you are, I was thinking Beltstrike. Totally forgetting about Belter. Thanks for the correction RKFM :)

yes the boxed game Belter I've already been looking on the internet I found an aution a couple of months ago, but it would have been 50-60$ US I have the game box, rulebook, counters and map, just missing the one charts and tables sheet and thought I'd see if somebody would be able to assist me here.

I thought I had the box version, but it is Asteroid. Another game I've bought and never played more than once.

I just bought an unpunched copy from Noble Knights. Got my gaming table setup with a couple 24x48 inch plexiglass sheets with the map sandwiched between.

Back