• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Is there an AotI supplement in the works somewhere?

Spenser TR

SOC-12
Admin Award
Agent of the Imperium content is canon, and there's a lot of it. I'm on my third pass and I'm still learning and spotting a lot of new things. I'm wondering if anyone is working on a supplement to the book, a sort of break down about the new information presented as it applies to the canon Imperium.

I'm thinking as a sort of reference work, along the lines of Applecline's breakdown in "The Science Fiction in Traveller" but I think different formats could also work.

Is there a thread here about this very thing I can't seem to turn up in search? Is anyone in the middle of this opus? How would you like to see such a treatment broken down?

Nothing official to my knowledge. However, the greater Traveller community is somewhat famous or infamous for not keeping great communication. The X-boats are broken... again.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

I like the book as an example of how to run a Traveller campaign other than the standard "murder hobos in space" model!

It really inspired me, so I am working on an idea using Green Ronin's A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones where players are the movers and shakers of a sector

Nothing official to my knowledge. However, the greater Traveller community is somewhat famous or infamous for not keeping great communication. The X-boats are broken... again.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Nothing I've seen, either.

The only thing I have so far is that he was 49 when he got scanned in 336,
he was training with others until they became the 5 Quarantine wafers (and presumably the other 4 were scanned and killed also) and first used in the novel in 350. So, he received

UPDATED: 2016/2/1
277 Age 0 Born
295 Age 18 University Enrollment
299 Age 22 Uni Grad, Enrolled in Marines-Technical Branch - Garrison Operationsx4 (EDU 10+ allows this)
303 Age 26 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Enrolled in Quarrantine (Citizen?, Scout?, Agent?, Functionary?)
336 Age 49 Uni Grad, Marine (1 term), Quarantine (6 terms?)
340 Age 49+4 (Unsp. Service 1 term)
344 Age 49+8 (Unsp. Service 2 term?) or Installed and Used
348 Age 49+12 (Unsp. Service 3 term?) or Installed and Used
350 Installed and used

He is sufficiently trained in handguns to take out easy targets, like kneecapping argumentative admirals...

So what does his wafer look like?
AND character profiles?:D

It would make more sense for something like a supplement to come out after the next book in the series.

More material, more background, more to work with.

On my next read-through I'll jot notes about things I'm keen on, an avidly watch this space for updates.

Oh, and wait for the next book with an eagerness (^_^

ISS Talon

Construction completed on or prior to IY426.

TL 13 (or 14)
40,000 ton Scout Exploration
Jump-5 Yes, Jump-5 (pg 51)

So the Imperium was capable of constructing a reliable J-5 vessels by IY426 for 20 year exploration missions.

Back