• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Traveller HERO

And I got sick... most of April was ugh.

I'm feeling mostly better, so I now need to do a bunch of math, and see if Marc and Comstar like the numbers.

And I got sick... most of April was ugh.

I'm feeling mostly better, so I now need to do a bunch of math, and see if Marc and Comstar like the numbers.

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. Spending most of a month beiing sick is no fun at all!

I vote for April as the worst month, ever. Early that month, I went in for one surgery and got a "bonus" second one as a surprise, two days later, along with an unexpected hospital stay (the first surgery was supposed to be outpatient). My wife brought me TTB and the Hero System 6e rulebooks so I could keep myself entertained, so the time wasn't totally wasted. :)

Thank you for working to combine two of my favorite games!

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. Spending most of a month beiing sick is no fun at all!

I vote for April as the worst month, ever. Early that month, I went in for one surgery and got a "bonus" second one as a surprise, two days later, along with an unexpected hospital stay (the first surgery was supposed to be outpatient). My wife brought me TTB and the Hero System 6e rulebooks so I could keep myself entertained, so the time wasn't totally wasted. :)

Thank you for working to combine two of my favorite games!

HT already exists. It's temporarily out of print due to license issues, tho' 'twas written for HSR5R.

HT already exists. It's temporarily out of print due to license issues, tho' 'twas written for HSR5R.

I was out of the hobby when it came out, and now it seems chimaeric in the secondary market. I'm just looking forward to the day when a 6e version is readily available (since that's the version of Hero that I run). :)

And what's being discussed is an FFE CD of the material plus a conversion document for H6/CC.

I was out of the hobby when it came out, and now it seems chimaeric in the secondary market. I'm just looking forward to the day when a 6e version is readily available (since that's the version of Hero that I run). :)

And what's being discussed is an FFE CD of the material plus a conversion document for H6/CC.

Which means, in plain english, "There will not be a proper 6E version, there will be a rerelease of the 5E version and some errata for 6E players"...

Most of which will be point total changes due to lack of figuring of the secondary attributes. From what I've read, that's the largest single change.

There is a bit more than that. I'll tear into the difficult stuff once I'm home from DC.

Which means, in plain english, "There will not be a proper 6E version, there will be a rerelease of the 5E version and some errata for 6E players"...

Most of which will be point total changes due to lack of figuring of the secondary attributes. From what I've read, that's the largest single change.

Either way it gets done I'll be happy. Traveller is my favorite setting and Hero/CC are my favorite rules.

This project is live! I've got to write a conversion document for HERO6/CC for the books, but other than that, we're a go.

Progress

Either way it gets done I'll be happy. Traveller is my favorite setting and Hero/CC are my favorite rules.

This is just a friendly inquiry as to the progress of this project. How goes it?
I am very excited that this is being done.

I've been side-tracked again. I'm somewhere in the package deals. I probably should release a few as checks and reviews, but I'm waiting for someone else to give me something to check my mistakes against.

So Happy!

I am really sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you the speediest of recoveries.
Thank you so much for all your hard work on making this happen. Please know that there are fans out here who will defiinitly enjoy the finished product.
If there is anything that I might do to help you, please let me know. I would love to be part of this project. As always,God bless!

None, other than I need to stop taking on projects that involved large amounts of math.

Back