• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Starships

DONOSEV CLASS SURVEY STARSHIP 003

This painting was drawn in reference to
Joe D. Fugate Sr.: CT DGP GRAND SURVEY, Cover Art, 1986
Joe D. Fugate Sr.: World Builder's Handbook, pp.48, 1989

The ship is categorized as “SZ”, or “Scout experimental”, and in fact three different versions of this ship have been built. The most recent, described here, was the result of improvements to sensor placement made during the Second Survey.

Attachments

• 400dtSurveyScout21_003.jpg
    400dtSurveyScout21_003.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 70
I read the new FFW book in last weekend.

AD Astra Games sold Zhodani fleet miniatures.
I can get some images from the AD Astra website; however, I cannot buy them from Japan.
(can only select USA)

I want to know the detail of these miniatures or how to buy them.

I read the new FFW book in last weekend.

AD Astra Games sold Zhodani fleet miniatures.
I can get some images from the AD Astra website; however, I cannot buy them from Japan.
(can only select USA)

I want to know the detail of these miniatures or how to buy them.
For clarity:
  1. Are you asking for close up images of the AD Astra Games miniatures for Zhodani fleet so as to make a decision about whether or not you want to buy?
  2. If you do want to buy a set of the miniatures, are you seeking a Pen Friend in the United States who would be able to order the miniatures and then forward them on to mailing address in Japan for you?
For people living outside of Japan, the term "pen friend" is what we we native english speakers would call a pen pal.

I would like to check close up images of the AD Astra Games miniatures for Zhodani fleet for my CG ship building in the future.
I have already gotten the images in the net, but I couldn't confirm rear, bottom, side angle.

I'm not going to trace or copy the original shape, and I don't have the technique to do so, but when I design a CG spaceship, I want it to be convincing to Traveler fans.

DONOSEV CLASS SURVEY STARSHIP 999

This image shows an illustration of the interior of a survey ship.

The configuration shown here, is the most common. Twenty seven percent of the Donosev class vessels, however, are a variant design that carries one Kankurur class G-carrier instead of the three smaller air/rafts. In this version, the lower deck is an additional 2 meter high to accommodate the G-carrier’s additional height. In addition, the landing bay is 1.5 meters wider to allow for the Kankurur’s greater width.

Attachments

• 400dtSurveyScout21INNER_999.jpg
    400dtSurveyScout21INNER_999.jpg
    428.8 KB · Views: 47
  • AR_CLOSE03x2.jpg
    AR_CLOSE03x2.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 47
  • G-Carrier610x2D.jpg
    G-Carrier610x2D.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 57
DONOSEV CLASS SURVEY STARSHIP 004

Let's draw a few with original compositions.
A top view of the ship.
This image shows a survey ship conducting a satellite survey, which is a good representation of the appearance of the asymmetrical hull.

Attachments

• 400dtSurveyScout21_004.jpg
    400dtSurveyScout21_004.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 47
Back