• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

T5 Errata Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 446, under Terrain Effects: the phrase "detailed in the Terrain Chapter" probably needs to read "detailed in the Terrain Effects table on page 291" which is part of the Vehicle Maker chapter.

Page 459: population the World Hex with Terrain Hexes: World Hex = Rough is not possible from mapping the world in the previous sequence.

Page 461, the entry for Lake reads:
35 Lake Lake Place 1D Islands in WNH. Join adjacent islands.

Should probably read:
35 Lake Lake Place 1D Lakes in WNH. Join adjacent lakes.

I am currently trying to implement a T5 vehicle maker based on the 5.09 PDF and I am encountering issues:

p. 258, Ground Vehicles Motive:
Is there a reason that civilian vehicles can't be legged?

p. 258, Military Vehicles Mission:
I am missing a (blank) option to create just a tank (and not a weapon/troop/supply/recon tank).

p. 259, Watercraft Type:
The Grav option should be listed under Motive not under Type.

Legged vehicles are called units and are constructed under the ArmourMaker rules.

You don't really need a blank option just don't add anything to the base unit. Its something i have a problem with in all the makers the inclusion of a blank or standard option there isn't really any need.

5.09 version : Typo on page 289 or 290... One says hull config L cannot benefit from fins, the other says they're included for free.

Last edited:
Open again; remember, this thread is only for the original T5 print release. Please use pages referring to the hardback T5 original release.

Last edited:
Unrefined Fuel:

It definitely is not in the BBB related to jump (used PDF search on unrefined).

The only section that refers to the consequences of unrefined fuel is for fuel cells on page 378 "Refined or unrefined status is inconsequential for Fuel Cell fuel."

I would say that it should refer to the issue of unrefined for Fusion Plants on page 377 under related to Fusion Overclock and cross referenced to pg 372 Initiating the Jump.

crossposted to the errata thread from http://www.travellerrpg.com/CotI/Dis...ad.php?t=33305

Has anyone found any answers to this issue, either in T5 or the latest PDF?

So I gather this errata isn't for 5.09? Since if it is, the errata need errata. There is an errata on page 2 noting that the full world generation is on pages 426 to 443, when you go to 426, you're smack in the middle of some kind of geomapping section.

So I gather this errata isn't for 5.09? Since if it is, the errata need errata. There is an errata on page 2 noting that the full world generation is on pages 426 to 443, when you go to 426, you're smack in the middle of some kind of geomapping section.

Yeah, the TOC and index are totally wrong and haven't been addressed. By the time you add in all the suggested changes these would all change again anyway, so there's no use doing it now.

I just search the PDF to find stuff.

1.09 added around 100 pages to the PDF/Book so the table of contents has to be redone but since the .09 was just a partial errata with the complete errata to follow shortly afterwards (Please note that shortly is on a geologic scale) there was no point in updating it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back