• Welcome to the new COTI server. We've moved the Citizens to a new server. Please let us know in the COTI Website issue forum if you find any problems.

Errata - that difficult subject

So I have in my hands a copy of "MegaTraveller Errata and Clarifications: September 1st, 1990" - is this the FINAL version of the MT Errata, or were there more corrections made? Any help, advice, hints, etc. would be appreciated.

I think that's the errata that David Smart gathered together, yes? If so, I believe that's the latest and greatest errata.

Nope. The '90 sheets on my site are the most recent I've encountered.

Now, if someone sends me word, rtf, vanilla html (b,i, table, ol/li, dl/dd/dt, and p only) , or text, I'll host a consolidation of the two on my site.

I've had a file for a long time dated 4/1/93, with some errata that's not in the '90 set. I'll be posting it to my website shortly. It's not PURE -- in 1996, I edited it to add some errata published in Travellers' Digest.

The pdf is my first experiment in attempting even a pathetic formatting, so comments are welcome. And if people have OTHER errata, I'll add it.

http://winterwar.prairienet.org/dmckinne/trav.html, and then down in the middle of the page.

I seem to recall having a total of 3 errata files for MT, each of which had different dates. Lots of overlap, but probably some areas of differences in each, plus some Q&A articles that had stuff that could be considered errata from Traveller's Digest.

I wonder if, without breaking anyone's copyrights, we could create a summary of all of the relevant errata into one place? Hmmmm.

OK:

There was the original 1988 errata; then the 1990 errata, and then the '93 material in Travellers' Digest.

That's the three sources I'm aware of; is anyone aware of any more?

I've combined all of that into the new PDF on my site (see my profile). That should help...

I'm working on that now

Ok, the new PDF is up. And it's large.

I've not only documented the old sources for errata, but I'm going to go one step further: this will be open for additions for any GDW MT product. I've added the COACC errata I had, but that is all the official errata I can find. So if you have errata for other GDW MT products, point me at it.

Aramis - sure, go ahead and mirror the PDF, in case my site is unavailable.

Nuts, it's paged over. Ok, That's fixed.
That gives me an excuse to fix the indentation on two tables and add the italics on the heading of another. Done!

Costs and weights for grenade launchers?

I don't remember if thse ever appeared in any errata, but they are missing from the books :(

Back